Some people are thinkers, and some are feelers.  The ways people process the world and make decisions  generally fall into one of these two categories.

I am an analytical feeler.  I am very tuned into how I feel, but I want my decisions to be logical as well.  I know something is not right in my world when it doesn't "feel" right.  I struggle to find that balance, that sense of peace that I am doing all the things I should be doing and am capable of doing, and am doing it efficiently without sacrificing any of the fun or wonder that makes life worth living. 

It comes down to values.  In order to feel peace with the way I live my life, I have to decide what is important to me.  My faith is important to me.  My family is important to me.  Integrity and responsibility are important to me.  Humor and fun are also important.  I value creativity and knowledge as well.  That is why I am pursuing a career that allows me to share my knowledge with people in fun, creative ways. 

What do you value?  What are you doing today to better align the life you're living with what matters to you most?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Discovering Happiness

A Beautiful Life

The Pink Slip