My new love

So I met tom last week. I met him through a friend of mine. He was like no one I had ever met before. He’s incredibly intelligent. He’s got this great voice, and he knows exactly where he’s going. He’s reliable, and he’s helped me through some sticky situations.

I spent a lot of time with tom last week. He went with me almost everywhere I went. He’s helped me through some sticky situations. I trusted him to help me find my way, and was always there for me. He never lied, but always stayed on the straight and narrow.
I don’t know what my life was like before tom. I was lost, alone, and confused. He became a beacon to me, shining the way through the darkness. This past week has opened my eyes to the possibilities. He made me feel safe, and I knew he wouldn’t let me down.

Now, my relationship with tom has been severed. He was with me while my friend was out of town, but now he’s back with her. What am I going to do without him? I feel like I need him in my life. Maybe I can steal him away from her. It would be wrong, but it would feel so right. Otherwise I will be lost, so lost!

Okay, friends, get your minds out of the gutter. I’m talking about a GPS system, Tomtom. Ha! Had you going, didn’t I?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Discovering Happiness

A Beautiful Life

The Pink Slip